There is a lot of garbage written about branding, stategic marketing and aligning your vision to the vision of your clients. My session want address any of that. It will be focussed on what works when it comes to winning new business.
What doesn't work
- Sitting in your office looking at spreadsheets and waiting for customers to call you
- Spending time with poor collaborators (technical term for bullshitters)
- Procrastination or blaming others for a lack of new clients
What will I be talking about
- The power of effective networking and the S.M.I.L.E technique
- Specialisation - deeper knowledge versus wider- where is your expertise?
- Getting advancements from a meeting as opposed to continuations
- High NRG levels and why they are so important to winning new business
- Exceeding the client or potential clients expectations
Hope you can make it.